THROW US A BONE: What songs make you want to punch the DJ? Let us know, for the worst set ever!

Catch us on Freecast or in SL at the Waste Land, on Saturdays from 9p-11p PST.
The DJs have gotten busy with their own lives. We may do shows again, if anyone shows an interest, but right now, we're just doing projects.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Warm With the Chill

1. Adam Ant - Wonderful (4:22)
Because it's true, goddammit. :P

2. Genitorturers - Touch Myself (3:21)
Not strictly true, but this definitely belonged in here, all the same. When I think about you, I eat frozen chocolate. It's about the same difference, in my world...

3. Austin Leeds, Starkillers & Terranova - Only You (Electribe Mix) (6:00)
Speaks for itself, really.

4. Abney Park - Sleep Isabella (4:27)
Needed some steampunk music. All things need more steampunk.

5. Rasputina - I Only Wanna Be With You (3:35)
I fucking love this cover.

6. Colony 5 - Accelerate (3:36)
It's so you, I almost died laughing, when I heard it again.

7. Garbage - Sex Is Not the Enemy (3:04)
*whistles innocently*

8. Depeche Mode - Nothing's Impossible (4:21)
All things are possible at all times, even if some are less probable than others.

9. La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix) (5:02)
Again, so you. Or me. Or us, really...

10. Pixies - Here Comes Your Man (3:21)
This was the irresistable and obvious choice for this transition. I don't even know. It just is.

11. Michael Penn - No Myth (4:11)
I just couldn't do this mix without it.

12. New Model Army - I Love the World (5:06)
OH GOD I LOVE THE WORLD... and it might be your fault.

13. Massive Attack - Angel (6:09)
Oddly, this was the track that got me started on this mix. It grabbed my attention in that 'you need to do this RIGHT NOW' sort of way.

14. Torley Wong - Lovers' Dance (4:13)
Torley makes me so happy, and this ... this just goes here. I was gonna do the Lovesickness/Lovewellness combo, but this one just worked better.

15. Chemlab - megahurtz (mindfield aurora mix) (5:08)
You know why this belongs here. And if you don't? Go look up the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment